19.3.09

Teleprompter gets his 15 minutes of fame...finally!

I've added a new Blog site to the reel at the right--President Obama's teleprompter finally gettin' some credit. He's blogging for himself at www.barackstelemprompter.blogspot.com.

"Yeah, it's lonely sometimes being me. I'm glad I'm finally getting some recognition for the hard work I do. I mean, I'm not saying he (Obama) can't do it without me, but [laughter from teleprompter] I'm sorry, I can't finish that! Have you seen him when I'm not around? Phew! Stinky! Blech! [lots more laughter]," President Obama's teleprompter earlier today when reporters approached him after he and Obama delievered a speech to college kids and professors. The audience rushed to embrace the President, but left the poor teleprompter all by himself.
P.S. Original credit for getting the teleprompter some due credit goes to the out-there minds at IowaHawk. Check out this brilliant piece from all the way back in September! Talk about being able to sense young talent!


No comments:

Post a Comment