22.4.09

It is Earth Day and I love it!






And though the enviro-marxists have tried to take that away from me by constantly creating regulation upon regulation upon intervention so that I hate all things associated with being conscious of the environment, they have not yet succeeded and I still do so love the Earth! It is such a remarkable and resilient planet and I hope everyone gets to watch Disney's Earth (a new compilation of footage from BBC's Planet Earth series with James Earl Jones narrating).


Happy Earth Day! Yeah, Earth!


Also, my dad sent me this link to a great Earth Day video.

And this is such a great essay about Capitalism saving the whales.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah-- Earth rocks!! Very good point about the lunatics making people turn away from it with their incessant whining and stupidity.

    Go Earth-- it's your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete